13. 06. 2007
June 13-16, 2007
This years EDEN conference deals with "NEW LEARNING 2.0?"
Emerging digital territories - Developing continuities - New divides
The following main questions will be addressed:
- How might the „Web 2.0” transform learning culture and individual behaviours?
- What are the pedagogical changes? What are the new learning strategies with the new learning tools?
- What impact has „Web 2.0” had on institutionalised learning and training?
- How can the best practices be identified regarding what works in e-learning, in which environments, and what does not?
- What will be the impact of open educational content and resources?
- What will be the role of the practitioners’ and professionals’ community in the “hot technology” environment?
- How can e-learning best upgrade traditional distance learning? How can the distance learning toolkit best support e-learning?
- Partnerships and stakeholders’ involvement: How to ensure the relevant focus and effectiveness of the new learning tools, and their synergy with strategic initiatives?
- Educational research and the new forms of learning – how can the knowledge and research gap be reduced?
- How to promote the consolidation, standardisation and professionalisation of the e-learning methods?
For more information, please check the conference website
Deadline Call for Papers:
02. 02. 2007
7th International Educational Technology Conference [ read more ]
ICIT 2007 [ read more ]
PROLEARN SUMMER SCHOOL 2007 [ read more ]
EDEN 2007 [ read more ]
CWE '07 [ read more ]
[ more news & events ]
Search for learning objects