05. 09. 2007
This one-day special track takes place during I-KNOW '07 in Graz, Austria (5 – 7 September 2007)
http://www.i-know.at/. The Special Track provides an interdisciplinary forum for international
scientists and practitioners to discuss various aspects of Knowledge Sharing using Social Software (KSS).
Against the background of real world applications of social software, KSS ’07 tries to find
answers to the following guiding research questions:
• Which are the general conditions for a successful application of social software for knowledge sharing?
• Which impacts does social software have on learning and working?
• Which social software applications are most promising for what purpose?
For this special track we invite submissions that deal with issues including, but are not
• Changes in working and learning induced by social software
• Application areas and integration of socials software in business environments
• Integration of social software with mobile devices
• Cross-linkage of social software applications
• Social software induced information overload and its effects
• Positive and negative effects of social software
• The motivation to use social software
• Social software business models
• Social software and business communities
• Building communities in social software environments
• Case studies and best practices
• 02 April 2007: Submission of full paper (8 pages)
• 21 May 2007: Notification of Acceptance
• 25 June 2007: Camera ready paper (8 pages)
• 5 September 2007: KSS'07 Special Track
File Types: Word for Windows, Postscript (PS)
Style Guides: http://www.i-know.at/style_guide.html
Paper Submission System: http://www.i-know.at/submission