ACAI-05 Advanced Course on Knowledge Discovery and SEKT 05 Summer School on Semantic Web - Ljubljana, Slovenia
27. 06. 2005
You are invited to attend the ACAI-05 Advanced Course on Knowledge
Discovery (http://www.ktschool.org), a bi-annual summer school of ECCAI
(http://www.eccai.org), that will take place at Jozef Stefan Institute,
Ljubljana, Slovenia. ACAI-05 will be followed by the SEKT-05 Summer
School on Semantic Web (http://www.semanticschool.org).
- Early registration: due April 30, 2005
- Late registration: due June 20, 2005
- ACAI-05: June 27-July 5, 2005
- SEKT-05: July 6-8, 2005
Register through (http://www.ktschool.org) or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] .
Student grants are available (http://www.eccai.org/travelaw.shtml),
sponsored by ECCAI, SEKT IP and Pascal NoE. Grants are mainly intended
at students submitting papers to the Student sessions (June 27-28).
The ACAI-05 course will focus on recent advances in:
- Intelligent data analysis: Fundamental concepts, Statistical methods, Rule induction, Neural networks, Fuzzy logic, Time series, Bayesian methods, Visualization tools, Evolutionary systems, Kernel methods, based on the book by Berthold and Hand (eds.), Intelligent Data Analysis, Springer 2003
- Data mining and decision support: Text mining, Data mining, Web mining, Link analysis, Decision support, based on the book by Mladenic, Lavrac, Bohanec and Moyle (eds.), Data Mining and Decision Support: Integration and Collaboration, Kluwer 2003
- Semantic Web Technologies: Based on recent developments in the FP6
- Integrated Project SEKT on Semantically-Enabled Knowledge Technologies
- Hands-on tutorials: ACAI-2005 will also provide you with practical
- knowledge on how to use data analysis software packages WEKA, ORANGE, TextGarden and R.
You are cordially invited to attend.
Nada Lavrac, Michael Berthold, Mitja Jermol, Marko Grobelnik
Department of Knowledge Technologies (http://kt.ijs.si)
Jozef Stefan Institute (http://www.ijs.si)
source: Tomaz Klobucar
ePortfolio 2006 Oxford (UK) [ read more ]
mLearn 2006 [ read more ]
Research into online Distance Education and eLearning: Making the difference [ read more ]
First Latin American Conference on Learning Objects - LACLO 2006 [ read more ]
International Conference on LEARNING COMMUNITIES [ read more ]
[ more news & events ]
Search for learning objects